Monday, January 10, 2011

I Dream of the Sea...

My Zodiac sign is Pisces and I think it is strong this week. The theme in my thoughts seems to be the ocean, though I only just realised it today. My new avatar is a Penguin, both my recent blog posts had a theme of "tides", and the Mandala I just finished I did in all blues and greens. I also dreamed of tropical fish last night. They were swimming around my bedroom. I wonder what a dream interpretation would make of that.

To channel my ocean themed, I created a Etsy Treasury of Ocean related works of art. And here it is:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4d2c845d802b6d91675902b6/i-dream-of-the-sea?index=0


Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Etsy Shop- Closed due to Shoulder Injury- Will Be Back Soon!!!!