Sunday, November 8, 2009

Walking The Moss Path

These are photos I took of a walk in the woods with my mom and son. There are all these paths through the woods and fields behind my moms house.

It is a very enchanting place. I felt like if I had stayed still and quiet long enough, one of the woodland fairy folk might be seen, making their way through this beautiful place. I could have stayed forever, enjoying its beauty.

It reminded me of a place from my childhood home. Where my sisters and I would spend out hot summer days. Deep in the woods by the river bank we would play day in and day out. Building "hideouts" from the natural materials we found and swimming, floating and "fishing" in the river.

I long for those simple days, without a care in the world.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/crazyturtlecreations/sets/72157622537289205/

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Etsy Shop- Closed due to Shoulder Injury- Will Be Back Soon!!!!